Labels

Saturday, June 26, 2010

My First Week

What an experience?

At the very beggining of the week I was very excited and confident of my web skills. I started by simple readings and comments. The task we had this week . blogging , seems a simple one . My personal experience with blogs is fine but it seem I have a problem with passwords rather than with blogs. I will find a way to solve through this amazing community .

After reading some of the examples cited ,Ihave learnt that a blog is like a diary, or as Azhar and Kholoud mentioned , its like a journal where you write about your experience.
Following the instructions given bt our tutor made the task easy.I hope I can transfer the knowledge to the students the coming schlastic year.

I do need more work to follw up . This is my reflection and it will be my target through the coming weeks

No comments: