Labels

Friday, June 25, 2010

Week 1 Reflection

Dear Deborah and all :

I have created my blog. It's name is Creative Teens and the URL is

http://hanankanashunrwa.blogspot.com

This is not my first trial in blogging. I have different blogs that I use for communication and discussion. Unfortunately, I do not visit these blogs often. This is the first time I will be using blogs for learning, and so it will be an active one I hope.

I hope I can transfer the knowledge to the learners later.

Hope to receive your messages

Regards

Hanan

1 comment:

Khuloud Asad Shbat said...

Hi again Hanan,

I have to tell you that this is what I am also thinking of how I will transfer my knowledge about blogs to my students. One positive point is that I am experiencing this blog thing here with you all in this course so I hope by the end of the course I have a clear idea how I use this tool with my students.

Best,
Khuloud.